Thursday, April 15, 2010

Octopus tentacles cupcake

Ugh, tentacles are a pain to draw/color :)
Octopus cupcake / tentacles cupcake tattoo design



So, just a weird idea, with octopus tentacles instead of cream swirl on a cupcake. Not even sure I drew them correctly, but heh, I still have the feeling I'm improving.
Anyway, the "tattoo design" thing is a pretty good (or bad?) excuse not to draw backgrounds :p

Oh, and if you play with the colors, you can get a creepy green-tentacles-and-violet-cup thing. That makes it look like Cthulhu is coming out of that the cake.

7 comments:

  1. do you have facebook? i have a surprise for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=205590&id=536457406#!/photo.php?fbid=468641852406&set=a.429725317406.205590.536457406&theater


    your drawing is so much more beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. i should have asked for permission first i apologize. i tell everyone who asks i got it from a really f*cking cool random blog i found

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alaina,
    No problem on getting it tattooed (if that's what it's about, I can't see the image, unfortunately.)
    I even created quickly an FB account, but got a "This content is currently unavailable" on your link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huh, and I also added a contact page here.
    tatxaurore @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've recently gotten this tattooed. I absolutely love it (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know it was useful :)

      Delete